Thursday, April 12, 2012

For better or worse though...

...here are my predictions for this years playoffs. keep in mind that I havent watched a game all year, i'm just going off the top of my head.

First round,Western Conference :
(1) Vancouver vs (8) L.A.  ---- (1) Vancouver
(2) St. Louis vs (7) San Jose ---- (2) St. Louis
(3) Phoenix vs (6) Chicago ----  (6) Chicago
(4) Nashville vs (5) Detroit ---- (5) Detroit

First round,Eastern Conference :
(1) New York vs (8) Ottawa ---- (1) New York
(2) Boston vs (7) Washington ---- (2) Boston
(3) Florida vs (6) New Jersey ---- (6) New Jersey
(4) Pittsburgh vs (5) Philadelphia ---- (4) Pittsburgh

Second round,West :
(1) Vancouver vs (6) Chicago ---- (1) Vancouver
(2) St. Louis vs (5) Detroit ---- (5) Detroit

Second round,East :
(1) New York vs (6) New Jersey ---- (6) New Jersey
(2) Boston vs (4) Pittsburgh ---- (2) Boston

Third round,West:
(1) Vancouver vs (5) Detroit ---- (1) Vancouver

Third round,East :
(2) Boston vs (6) New Jersey ---- (2) Boston

Finals
Vancouver vs Boston ---- Vancouver

Yeah,I'm calling for a repeat of last year's finals,but with a different result.

4 comments:

Crowman said...

I think they will win the Cup only because we won't be watching!

Crowman said...

Or not!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Okay, I have no room to talk since it's been much longer since I've updated my blog, but looks like it's time to dust things off and post something new, lol. I was looking for your Christmas story but guess you didn't post it here. :o)

Hugs,

Di

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.